Screenshots of Mixed In Key 6.0
Mixed In Key is easy to use. Just add your MP3 and WAV files, and it will show you which songs you can mix in harmony.
1. Add your music files to Mixed In Key.
2. Mixed In Key will show you which songs are harmonically compatible. You can also play them in the Audio Player.
3. We added a Grand Piano to our software, so you can verify the results anytime. This is completely optional, but it's amazing to hear how accurate Mixed In Key 6.0 sounds.
4. Use the results in Serato, Traktor, CD-Js, Ableton Live and all other DJ products. Mixed In Key will make the results show up in all of them.
5. Since you'll know the keys of your music, you'll sound perfect every time you mix. Check out the How-To Guide to see how harmonic mixing works.
What DJs are saying
"I've been using harmonic mixing for many years, but I had to find the keys with a keyboard. Mixed In Key is as good, in less time. Magic!"
"I've been on the hunt since we started mixing the very first Deep Dish compilation in 1995 for an easy way to key my music. With Mixed In Key, I have finally found an easy way of doing it. And now I'm hooked!"
"Mixed In Key is a huge time saver! I use it for all my DJ mixes these days."
"Thanks for such an amazing product and I will let everyone know how good it is."
"Mixed In Key is a unique DJ tool that makes harmonic mixing easy. It's perfect for professional DJs."
"Mixed In Key has proven to be a valuable and creative tool for both radio and club programming. I'm hooked!"
"I use Mixed In Key for my music production and remixing. I scan my samples to see what fits my tracks perfectly. It's great for musicians."
Sebastian Ingrosso (Swedish House Mafia):
"Mixed In Key saves so much time, and I love the folders. Version 5 is seriously good."
DJ Mag: "Best DJ Tool of the year"
DJ Times: "In Action: I was a bit skeptical when I imported my first track into Mixed In Key -- but sure enough, it calculated the correct key. Conclusion: Mixed In Key is extremely useful software."